Friday, September 3, 2010

All About Me, by Justice Newell.

My name is Justice. I like to be called Juice-Boxanotor.

My hair has a star. I am tall. My eyes are brown.

I like to eat, swim, play and watch tv.

If my friend described me, he or she might say that I was funny, smart, and tall.

These are the people in my family. Let me tell you about them:
My dad is tall and strong. My mom is lovable. My brother is funny.

I have some ideas about what I'd like to be when I grow up:
A spy because they have nice suits.

If I could change one thing about the world, I would change that everything is free.

THE ONE THING I WOULD NEVER CHANGE ABOUT ME IS MY STRANTH (Strength).


*My son is amazing. He didn't define himself by Diabetes, and that makes me so happy. But he sees his strength and that makes me so proud. My son is amazing.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

10 comments:

strangelydiabetic.com said...

You're a good man, Justice. Your strength will never leave you

Bob Pedersen said...

Way to go, Justice! :)

Mike Durbin said...

There are so many folks who are way older than you, Justice, who aren't able to see their own strength. And some days, I'm one of them.

Stay strong, and keep up the good fight!

Wendy said...

Justice,
It's so nice to meet you. You sound like an amazing young man.
Wendy

justis i hav dibetis to. nic to meet you.
Sugar, Age 7

Reyna said...

Justice,

Your strength resonates from your post and from your mom's blog. It doesn't surprise me that you are tall after reading about your 6'8" tall dad on the hamburger post...lol. Now THAT.IS.TALL.

How old are you? My son Joe is 7. I would say he would describe himself as funny...maybe strong. He definitely would not define himself by "d" either. I am glad for that...for him...and for you.

Love Ya!

Reyna (Joe's mom)

Lora said...

LOVE IT! I might have to steal this idea. It is so sweet to hear from the kids.

Heidi / D-Tales said...

What a wonderful boy you're raising! I, too, love how he didn't mention his diabetes.

Alexis of Justices Misbehaving Pancreas said...

Thank you all for the amazing comments. This was a school project and I was so proud to share it. Justice says "thanks everyone! Hi, sugar cute name!"

Laura said...

Hi Justice - I've been following your amazing momma for a while now! I think you are both fantastic!!

Lorraine of "This is Caleb..." said...

"Nice suits." :)

Celebrate With Us!