Wednesday, September 8, 2010

BADA-PING!!!!!!!!

I was going to wait to post this, until I got home, and Justice unwrapped the box and all but nah! LOL. I will definitely be dedicating a freestanding page to The Ping known as for right now, Dr. DoofenPump!
Thanks all for your prayers, wishes, support and putting up with my bitching! Now we wait for the training, they have called it in as a rush so hopefully this weekend at the latest. Here's some sneak peak pics at our newest addition. I will update as we get started!!


To see why we switched to Animas Ping from Accu Chek spirit click HERE


BIG HUGE THANKS TO MY FATHER. HE FINANCED OUR FIRST PUMP AND HAS DONE THE SAME WITH PING. HE HAS BEEN OUR D LIFELINE!!

10 comments:

Denise said...

Congrats! My son got his pump almost a year and a half ago. LOVE IT! Just be prepared that it is like learning diabetes management all over again. It can be frustrating...but what about D isn't?
Good luck!!

nice to "meet" you by the way!

Alexis of Justices Misbehaving Pancreas said...

Thanks Denise! We have actually been pumping for a few months, we just finally were able to get the pump we wanted! :)

Nice to meet you too!

Reyna said...

WOOT WOOT!!! Let me know if you have any questions girl...WE LOVE OUR PING. I am sooo happy for you as I know how much you have been wanting this day to come. xoxo

Alexis of Justices Misbehaving Pancreas said...

Thanks Reyna I will FOR SURE!! And thank you yes I have, I am so glad I stayed focused.

We also got our Tummietote today so Ill let you know how that goes too!!

Lora said...

I recognize that box!!! Ours in named Ninja.

Laura said...

Woot-Woot!! So exciting! I look forward to reading more about Dr. DoofenPump!!!!!!!!!!!

Meri said...

Congrats! Awesome names for the pump and for the post!

Wendy said...

CONGRATS!!!! We love our PING....switched from Cozmo last year, after Smiths Medical announced they were going out of business.

Enjoy the journey....and that remote!

Alexis of Justices Misbehaving Pancreas said...

Lora, Ninja...adorable!!

Thanks Meri, and Wendy I love hearing about others who love theirs so much!

Laura WOOOOOT!!! :)

Heather said...

Awesome! You will love the ping, my daughter uses it too. We didn't name ours....maybe we should since we named our CGM! :)

Celebrate With Us!