Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Just the beginning.

I wanted to share something really cool!

Justice's JDRF Video is now on our Channel 8 news website! We are also in the middle of scheduling a full interview of him and I, regarding Type 1. Ms. Paula Francis of Channel 8 news is truly a wonderful person who wants to help us spread awareness.

Check it out! Its just the beginning.

Go to 8newsnow.com
Click on Health.
Click Dealing with Diabetes.
Justice is second story down.

:)
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

4 comments:

Heidi / D-Tales said...

That's awesome!!! :)

Denise said...

great video...love the song! How awesome to get news coverage. Good luck on your walk!!

Lorraine of "This is Caleb..." said...

Nice job! So many familiar pictures. :)

Reyna said...

First off, I LOVE his toothless grin. Secondly, JOE LOVES CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS (Justice is holding it in one of the pictures on the video). AND, I got sad when the parts about "but, I cannot just eat like you"...etc. For some reason that part hit me hard. Awesome vid and I am excited about the piece that channel 8 is going to do on Justice and the family. Keep up the awareness raising Alexis -> you are helping all of us and our children, and for that, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Celebrate With Us!