Monday, September 13, 2010

Justice...is...officially....PINGING!!!!!!

What can I say?! We finally got it, he's here, and Justice is now hooked up and loving his Animas Ping. He has renamed him Sonic, due the speed of the bolus which is 10x faster than the spirit was! We started yesterday at noon, and so far we are in love! My favorite feature? Aside from the remote, has to be the IOB it saved us from a bad low yesterday after dinner, with no highs! It was amazing!!  Here are some pics of Justice and Sonic. We haven't named the remote yet though.

I feel so grateful and blessed that we were able to do this!





7 comments:

Jen said...

Hooray! We started using the Ping several months ago..a steep learning curve for us (our first pump) but I don't think I would want to go back to MDI! Glad you are digging it!

Lora said...

Yay! I knew you would LOVE IT!!

Now the "double J's", dx'd on the same day are both pinging with the camo skin :)

we really need to get them together..lol

He looks sooo happy.

Heidi / D-Tales said...

Yay!!!

I can't believe how much faster the speed of the bolus is with the Ping versus the Spirit!

Penny said...

Hooray for pumps! Hooray for the Ping! And mostly, hooray for you and Justin!

Wendy said...

WOW! WHAT AN AWESOME DAY OF POSTS :)

We love our PING!!!!

Hi Five, a Hip Bump, and a HOLLA to my fellow D (Pinging) Mama :)

Reyna said...

His smile says it all Alexis!

Alexis of Justices Misbehaving Pancreas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Celebrate With Us!