Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Where's she been?

Well hi. Here I am. A lot has happened in the last two weeks. I went from being asked to move to IL to join our corporate team (which I had to decline due to not enough money to move ect), to being laid off. Yes. We are dealing as we always do, not the first time we have been through this. But with Justice's D things are always scarier and more complicated. Its been very overwhelming.

Luckily Justice's sugars have been pretty good and his new basals seem to be working. We love our Ping who's for sure renamed Sonic. Switching pumps was the best thing we could have done. His lows are 50% less than with Spirit. He's showered, played in sprinklers with Sonic and all!

He was a little sick Saturday which resulted in ketones of 0.5 but sugars in range. But gladly that didn't last long at all.

We are so happy with "him". Justice asked we do not call Sonic "it".

Anyway, I am without a PC so I am reading your blogs but its hard to comment from BlackBerry.

Just wanted to update you guys, xoxo

Alexis


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

4 comments:

thisiscaleb said...

Hugs Alexis. Thinking about you guys and hoping for the best. I'm glad Sonic is doing his job so well!

Reyna said...

Sonic rocks! Tell Justice I promise NOT to call him a "it". So sorry to hear about your recent challenges. Knowing you and your knock-em-dead personality you will be back doing something in no time. Hang in there...

Renata said...

Thinking of you and sending you major vibes. We have been thru a few layoffs ourselves and even if you are strong...it hurts and way to many ways.

Have faith. Breathe deep. Smile. Hug your family.

Heidi / D-Tales said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your job. I wish you well.

Hooray for Sonic!

Celebrate With Us!