Thursday, October 7, 2010

Corrected #No D Day Part Duex Synny Poo

In celebration of No D day, we meet Synsyre the son, brother and my love. Not the brother of a .....you get it.

Synsyre. My baby. The youngest. The one who's cheeks you want to bite, who's smile can move mountains, who has the best pick up lines ever, who loves to eat and talk and I don't know his jaw doesn't hurt. He is a mommas boy, he is my cuddle bug, and my "other husband". He talks with a slight lisp and its seriously the cutest thing ever.

Today we meet Synsyre.

Hi. I'm Synsyre. I am five years old. Here's some things about me.

My favorite color is orange.

My favorite food is spinach.

My favorite tv show is Johnny Test.

My favorite relative is Justice (and you mom, you're very pretty).

My favorite cartoon character is Elmo.

I like to play with my brother.

I love Michael Shackson (how he says it).

I love to lay down with mommy in my bed and we both go sleep.

I really like turtles.

And animals.

And you. ( See pick up lines!)

I love my broder (brother), my mom dad and dog.

I like toys from McDonald's.

I hate coughing. (Asthma).

I like Scooby Doo.

"Tell me one thing to tell people Syn."
I love my mom and my broder, oh yea and Dad and Niko.


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

11 comments:

sugabetic said...

Syn is such a sweetheart!!!!!

AmyK said...

Loved meeting him!

Reyna said...

Thanks for introducing Syn to the crew Alexis. He is so sweet. BTW...Joe still has that same lisp. I could eat them up with their cute little voices. AND chunky cheeks.

Laura said...

Love me some Syn. I need to know do you say his name like sincere? Hook me up on that. Holy crap - I didn't comment on your last post but I meant too!! I cannot believe I am 10 years older than you!! Ugh - OLD!! Your so damn cute!!

We like Scooby Doo over here too!

Alexis of Justices Misbehaving Pancreas said...

Sarah you know how feels about you! ;) Thanks Amy!! Reyna OMG I must hear them talk to each other!! I love it! Laura yes! sounds like Sincere but spelled Synsyre ; btw u totally made me blush!! And You're not old!! Wait till our Vegas D mom meet up ;)

Lora said...

So sweet!!! Spinach??? Really???

Alexis of Justices Misbehaving Pancreas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alexis of Justices Misbehaving Pancreas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renata said...

I see what you mean about those cheecks. What a cutey!

Wendy said...

Such a cutie! Scooby Doo, McD's toys, and Michael Jackson....sounds like my house!

Beautiful family, Alexis :)

FatCatAnna \\^^// said...

Hey Synsyre! I love the colour orange, spinach (wow you like spinach at your age - AWESOME), I love turtles, wow we have alot in common - I could keep on listing what I like that you like too! And yes, I think your Mum is beautiful too!

Celebrate With Us!