Sunday, October 17, 2010

The day I became mommy.

October 17, 2002 was the day I became a mommy for the first time. Justice was born 7lbs 7oz at 2:15pm. He was the most beautiful little angel I had ever met. After all those months of carrying him inside me, feeling those kicks and squirms and talking to him through the night I finally got to hold him. I was mommy. Protector. He completed me. Its so amazing to be so in love with someone you never really met before. Today I wish my first born son, my hero and my inspiration an amazing, happy, and the bestest birthday ever. You truly deserve it baby. I love you so much. More than you will ever know.

7 comments:

Reyna said...

Happy Birthday Justice!

Kim said...

Happy birthday to the J-man! :)

Denise said...

Very sweet! Happy birthday to Justice and happy mommyhood to you :-)

Penny said...

Happy Birthday sweet Justice!

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Justice!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday to Justice!! (a little late)

bethany said...

sorry i'm late but ... Happy Birthday to your little man! I hope he had a great day ;-)

Celebrate With Us!