Sunday, November 21, 2010

And the award goes to...

WOW! My gorgeous and ever so amazing D Mama twin Lora over at My Diabetic Child gave me one of The Versatile Blogger awards!

First rule is to thank them...

THANK YOU MILF!!! Can you tell I adore her? Cuz I really do!

Second rule is to tell 7 things about yourself. Ohhh boy.

1. Total girly girl. Make up everyday, I am quite good at it too. Always wear accessories and always carry a cute bag, even when rockin sweats.

2. I am a hypocondriac (sp?) I always think I have some chronic illness. Funny but not.

3. I am a super controlling, OCD, neat freak, and nervous nelly.

4. NOTHING comes before my kids. I am dedicated, devoted and always put them first. I will beat someones ass without a second thought for my boys!

5. I LOVE Kanye West. BIIIIIIGGEST fan.

6. I sing, dance and act since I was a kid.

7. I am still in love with my husband like when we first met. He still gives me butterflies.


Next rule...
Award 12 fellow bloggers who you have recently discovered..

Lora @ My Diabetic Child
Renata @ Diabetic Duo
Laura @ Houston We Have A Problem
Meri @ Our Diabetic Life
Wendy @ Candy Hearts
Reyna @ Beta Buddies
Jen @ I Am Your Pancreas
Hallie @ The Princess and the Pump
Heather @ Sweet To The Soul
Denise @ My Sweetest Boy
Sherry @ Jennas Pet Money
Nan @ My Pump Gear

*** IM SORRY I CANT LINK TO THEIR BLOGS. IM DOING ALL THIS FROM MY CELL. CHECK OUT BLOG ROLL ON LEFT SIDE FOR LINKS! THX**

Thats it! Ok ladies congrats and continue the love!Photobucket

6 comments:

Reyna said...

WOOT!!! Thanks for the lovin' Lexxi!!! And I love that your hubby gives you butterflies still to this day. That is so very sweet.

I hope you and Mrs. Candy Hearts had a blast.

Renata said...

Thank you, I will do mine today. I have really enjoyed reading your blog...are allowed to do tag backs?

Hallie said...

Thanks babydoll! LOVE your list!

Lora said...

I adore you too ;)

Heidi / D-Tales said...

Your husband still gives you butterflies???!!! That is GREAT!!! :)

I love all the non-D things we learn from these lists. Such fun!

Laura said...

Thanks for the love! I'm way behind on blogging. Trying to catch up - haven't forgotten I need to do your meme and then the 7 things! Yikes!

You are one hot MILF!!

Ok- I seriously cannot believe you do all of these posts from your phone. I find that amazing. I totally suck it at typing on my phone!

Celebrate With Us!