Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I got you a new name for you.

WARNING: I WILL BE UNLEASHING THE TRUE NY, BKLYN GIRL I AM AT SOME POINT IN THIS POST! IF YOU TAKE OFFENSE EASILY STOP READING NOW. LOVE YA STILL!

So let me teeeeeeell you what happened.

First Justices numbers have been OUTSTANDING the last 2 weeks since making some IC and basal changes.But at midnight he would be a lil higher until finally at 3am he would be in the high 200s. BLECH. Basal testing showed us he needed a slight increase from 9pm to midnight. Oakie dokie! Ive become very confident in my basal setting skills (shoutout to Sugabetic).


Today went like this...
After a correction at 3am for the random high, Justice awoke at a gorgeous 99. Before recess 116, after recess 105, 2pm check 83. This how its been for a little over a week, its been alot of work so I felt so accomplished!

Now normally at 2pm if under 100 nurse gives him a 7gc snack. But today was JAWS (see last weeks post) so we had him drink a juice box and have PB crackers totaling 35 grams. About 1 hour 15 min later was dismissal and time for JAWS.

I checked him 147. Nice! We decided a temp basal of minus 40% this week instead of the usual 20 so he wouldnt have to stop and snack as much. We decided to check every 5 laps instead of 3.

5 laps. Bg 109. Holy fuck. Decided to give him 2 gummi lifesavers totaling 14 grams. Ok J 5 more laps and come back to mommy.

Well it was 5 laps and also the end of JAWS, I dont know how it went so fast. J then tells me his coach said he can run an extra lap. He looks good so I allow it.

All done! Bg check......71! Holy double fuck. Ok no worries they sell ices and the kids love em so we decide a treat is in order. By this time temp basal is done. We only set it for an hour.

One Firecracker Jr 10gc coming up!

Im thinking ok we did it! Yea....yea...D is mocking me quietly from the back seat of the car I just couldnt hear him.

20 min passes I go in for a check to make sure hes up and what do I see?

210. Ok small correction and we chill.

30 min later its time for shower so we check again 278!! I grab ketone meter cause first time we did JAWS we had .4, sure enough .2. Yes I know this aint much but its not normal so Im not diggin it!

We go in for a correction and he hops in the shower..pump on. We dont disconnect when hes over 200. He comes out and I am drying off Sonic and I see IV 3000 is coming off . So as I go to peel it off J says "mom! My sites bleeding!"? Sure shit.

Site change and some water. By the time dinner was ready he was 183 with .1 ketones. Ok crisis averted.

So D you have a new name.

B I T C H!!!! YOU INSECURE, ATTENTION HOGGING, INCONSIDERATE, ENVIOUS BITCH!!!

You saw how confident he was feeling today. How calm and collected we have been the last week. How much extra attention Synsyre was getting and even my husband and you had to fuck it up.

Incase you havent noticed we have alot on our plates. We always put you first. Shit thats how numbers have been so good! We have been double logging, testing extra times, trying new combo combos and even changing foods! Shit I know you were mad last weekend when J woke at 100 and after he had Cinnamon Toast Crunch was 99 due to a scientific combo..but your timing sucks!

JAWS is hard enough with possible lows and testing and his pump tubing peeking out and kids staring.
Not to mention trying to keep youre eye on your D kid while he runs laps with 100 other kids all dressed in the same uniforms. (next time hes wearing a red shirt and a baseball cap for sure).

You couldve atleast let him stay in range after JAWS no?

Nope. Cause youre a BIIIIIIIITCH!!!

But its all good. We are all good. You will NOT beat us. We will not let you break our spirits. Yea you had a lil episode today and got the attention you wanted but I promise thats all youre getting.

You may be "D" bitch but im "D Mama".

DUECES.

9 comments:

Denise said...

You tell that D bitch how it is!!
Love it!!

Wendy said...

Honey...you OWN dat BIATCH :)

Renata said...

This one line made me roar.
B I T C H!!!! YOU INSECURE, ATTENTION HOGGING, INCONSIDERATE, ENVIOUS BITCH!!!

It is SO TRUE. hahaha, I know it was a shite afternoon but I am pretty sure the Big D is all curled up in the fetal position in the corner. YOU ROCK.

Heidi / D-Tales said...

You go get that bitch!!!

Reyna said...

Love that you BEAT that "BITCH" down every day girl. You never let that "BITCH" win. You are one heck of a Mama Pancreas and you have a whole lotta Kick Assness in you.

I love you for owning that "BITCH"!

Heather said...

You tell the BIATCH how it goes!!

Lora said...

Damn girl!!! Go get you some of that!!!

:)

shannon said...

That was one hell of a smackdown! WHOO!

Alexis of Justices Misbehaving Pancreas said...

i think i love u all more if possible!!

Celebrate With Us!