Friday, December 31, 2010

Here's to a better one...

I'm going to keep this post simple. Light, fluffy and quick.

2010 was a crazy year for us. Started out strong and towards the end shit got harder and harder.

So 2011 is our year. I can feel it. I vow to make every month of 2011 my bitch :). I have some resolutions I will work hard at and I know when things get rough you guys are always here.

One highlight of 2010 was finding the D-OC. Yes YOU.
So thank you all for helping us reach 2011 feeling a little stronger and way loved!

We wish you and your family a blessed and joyous New Year!

I love you all!

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Comment Graphics

Comments & Glitter Graphics for Myspace, Hi5, Orkut, Friendster

9 comments:

Penny said...

Happy 2011 Lexi! I'm so glad we found each other in the DOC! Here's to this year being your year -you are an amazing mama and friend!

Stephanie said...

Oh, Lexi...I'm reading your blog and I busted up laughing when you said, "I'm gonna make 2011 my bitch!" Now THAT is something I can get behind....hmm....I may have to make that my FB status update tomorrow!

Here's to 2011!

Denise said...

Happy New Year!!
to an awesome 2011 for us all...we deserve it.

Wendy said...

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!! Happy New Year, my friend! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Reyna said...

Oh yeah...make her your BIATCH!!!

Lexxi...what to say. You are one in a million girl. I admire your passion, your parenting, your beauty, your swearing, your passion...oh wait, I already said that one. I always talk about you and Justice and Biggah and Synsere to Dave...he and I are so impressed that you blog by phone. If I had to blog by phone, Beta Buddies would be a goner. I suck at texting and the like. You have true grit friend and 2011 is gonna lay down and be your bitch. This is your year. I love you.

Happy New Year!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Lora said...

Love ya girl!! Heres to a greater 2011 :)

Renata said...

Can't wait to read all about your 2011!!

Pam said...

All the best to you and your family in 2011!

connie said...

Happy New Year!!! I hope that 2011 brings you and your family many blessings :)

Celebrate With Us!