Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Justice takes over channel 8!!

As promised yall!! Heres the link for Justices interview. It is short though I warn you. Normally they only give 45 seconds for the Diabetes segment but we got a full minute! Ha! Gotta start somewhere!

I warn you Justice wears tons of silly bandz and the camera adds more than 10 lbs!! GRrr...;)

Let me know what yall think!! www.8newsnow.com/category/28259/8-news-now-video?clipId=5344367&autostart=true or 8newsnow.com search dealing with diabetes

5 comments:

renata said...

You guys did great. You should be very proud!

Lorraine of "This is Caleb..." said...

Nice job! I love the focus on making a distinction - you definitely made the point! Good for you!!! Great job you guys!!

PS - 10 year old? (I saw you looking at each other) ;)

Reyna said...

Crying.

It is so nice to see you and Justice "mobile" and not just through text and still-life photos. I don't know if that makes sense...but it makes you that much more loveable and real to me dear friend.

Great job! Justice is so eloquent!!!

P.S. Joe sports a ton of silly bandz too and 10#??? No Way...you are gorgeous girl.

Hallie said...

Woo Hoo!!!! You rock it! You BOTH do! I'm honored to "know" such celebrities! Love how you advocate! :)

Heidi / D-Tales said...

Love it! So proud of Justice!!! And way to go mom for working so hard to raise awareness!

Jack loves Silly Bandz too, and it was fun to see him wearing his blue wristband!! :)

Celebrate With Us!