Sunday, January 9, 2011

Tired Mama Memo.

If you are friends with me on facebook you know since Monday Diabetes has been giving us HELL.

But its not just me and Justice. Nope.

Caleb, The Superhero, Nate, Aaris, Bumblebee, Jessica, Lily, Sweetpea, Grace.. just to name a few also had a rough day/week. A low, a stomach bug, a persistant high, stupid comments from dipshits, ketones, you name it we as D mamas are dealing with it. Some of us are dealing with ilness others just D being a PIA. But in the end its all the same. Someone is hurting because of D. Someone isnt sleeping because of D. A sibling is feeling left out because of D...I can go on but I have a post coming with all of that.

No real point or topic tonight. Just a memo to D to leave us the fuck alone.

We all got each others back with prayers, and support so in the end you will not win. Just thought Id give you a heads up.

Even though you never give us one, Im the bigger person. And dont you forget it!

9 comments:

Lora said...

I keep hearing about this stomach bug :( We will be thinking about you guys. <3

Pam said...

Add me to the list of mom's who've HAD IT this week. Sometimes I'm just sick of trying to figure this shit out!

Penny said...

God Lexi did u read my mind? Grace's 2 year diaversary today and she spent it throwing up from a stomach bug! Not eaten since Sat. It sucks.
Thinking of everyone else who is in the same damn sucky boat!
Hugs hon, we will survive it, together!

Wendy said...

I hope this horrible run of numbers clears up soon. I'm so sorry you've been on the rollercoaster :(

I'll keep praying...and then praying some more.

Until we have a cure.

Cobi said...

Add us to the list. Stomach bug over here. Highs, lows, barf-fests and no sleep. Great combination! But what can you do but keep on? It's what we do...

Joanne said...

Wow, I had no idea so many people were dealing with this crap right now (not being on FB, I miss a lot of this stuff). So sorry, Lexi... I hope you catch a break soon.

Reyna said...

BUMMER!!! I knew you were having some issues this week, but I didn't realize how bad. I am horrible about keeping up on FB :(

Hang in there friend and I love, love, love the memo.

(((HUGS))) to you and your boys.

Jen said...

amen sister!

Lorraine of "This is Caleb..." said...

Bwahahahahahahaha!! "Stupid comments from dipshits!" LMBO!!!!

Thanks hon - I think we are on the mend. 174 before lunch and 204 an hour later - all with 50% and bolus, so I think we're coming back since he was eating everything bolus free on a 25 hr .05 basal. :)

Still laughing!

Hoping today things are still going your way (saw a fb update that yesterday was ok).

Celebrate With Us!