Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Moment With Justice...

Justice says alot of random, funny, intelligent and entertaining things regarding his diabetes. This week was just full of them so I thought Id share.

1) Dexcom was beeping (low) before I could ask him to see what was up he says to Synsyre and I "excuse me folks I gotta take this".

2) "So mom I have a request. The day theres a cure I need you to scream real loud so I can hear you ok?"

3) "When they do find a cure before I even get into it, I have 1 question I need answered. WHY? AND HOW DID WE GET TYPE 1 TO BEGIN WITH!?"


4) "Justice do you know there was no insulin 100 years years ago? Do you know what happened?" "umm they used car oil instead?".

5) The other night I went to check J at 1am and couldnt find Dex anywhere! 20 minutes of moving things, crawling on the floor and yelling at dh, and then I hear "sorry mommy I took him off the dresser and put him in bed with me. Hes so cozy and warm!"

I think Ill post some of these weekly. Kind of a glimpse into the mind of my type 1 superhero.

Before you go..check out the official video of D boy and Ribbon's Diabetes snippet!! Please pass it along. J wants to spread awareness and be the type 1 version of Justin Bieber lol.

ENJOY!








11 comments:

Misty said...

Is he cute or what!?!?!?!? I think he and Ally would be bestest buds!! Love the video too!

Valerie said...

Those comments are so cute, as well as thoughtful! As a PWD, it's interesting to hear it from the kid's perspective.

Reyna said...

I hate it when Joe "snuggles" with Dexter! I can spend minutes looking for that darn egg!!!

Love the glimpse into his brilliant mind sistah! And the video is fantastic. Your boys are so talented and adorable.

I hope Bridget, Joe, Dave, and I can meet you this summer...I am hoping to meet my 'rents in Vegas in the next 6 months!

Kerry said...

What sweet little comments, keep posting them they are a great insight on what's really going through their little brains :) The video is adorable too, my son enjoyed watching it.

Dawn @ Sugar Free Candyland said...

LOL OMG That was TOO CUTE!!!

Wendy said...

"I gotta take this."

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!

Special boy you have there, my friend :)

Jen said...

Please keep sharing these moments..I LOVE them! Your boys are super adorable!

htimm=) said...

Your boys are adorable! I love the quotes! Justice is an amazing kiddo!

Nikki of Our Diabetic Warrior said...

You have a little jokester on you hands! He's adorable!!!

Amy said...

"excuse me folks I gotta take this".

Cracks. Me. Up.!

Heidi / D-Tales said...

He IS entertaining! Yes, please, post more of these!

Celebrate With Us!