1) Dexcom was beeping (low) before I could ask him to see what was up he says to Synsyre and I "excuse me folks I gotta take this".
2) "So mom I have a request. The day theres a cure I need you to scream real loud so I can hear you ok?"
3) "When they do find a cure before I even get into it, I have 1 question I need answered. WHY? AND HOW DID WE GET TYPE 1 TO BEGIN WITH!?"
4) "Justice do you know there was no insulin 100 years years ago? Do you know what happened?" "umm they used car oil instead?".
5) The other night I went to check J at 1am and couldnt find Dex anywhere! 20 minutes of moving things, crawling on the floor and yelling at dh, and then I hear "sorry mommy I took him off the dresser and put him in bed with me. Hes so cozy and warm!"
I think Ill post some of these weekly. Kind of a glimpse into the mind of my type 1 superhero.
Before you go..check out the official video of D boy and Ribbon's Diabetes snippet!! Please pass it along. J wants to spread awareness and be the type 1 version of Justin Bieber lol.