Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Most Awesome Thing Ive Done Despite Diabetes. By Justice #DSMA

God I love DSMA. I love Cherise for bringing this to us. If you havent participated yet you need join twitter and get at it! More info below.

Today we blog about awesomess we have pursued despite diabetes. But today you wont hear from me. Because although I am the external pancreas I am not the type 1 superhero. That would be Justice.

''Hmmm (big cheesey grin) the most awesome thing Ive done is still go to a birthday party and have everything to eat like the other kids.

It was awesome because I had help from the bounce house. If my sugar was like 200 I went in bounce house for like 20 15 minutes and then went to 150 and got to have something!

2. I beat Super Mario Bros and Super Mario 64. (hes plays when high or low to calm and relax him and still kicks ass!).

3. I run like crazy at recess and JAWS (jogging and walking. He has already registered for running 10 miles!)

''Cause hes Dboy and he is strong and kicks diabetes ass all day long!''.


This post is my February entry in the DSMA Blog Carnival.
If youd like to participate too, you can get all of the
information at http://diabetessocmed.com/2011/
introducing-the-dsma-blog-carnival




10 comments:

Reyna said...

You are a D' Hero Justice today and everyday! WE are soooo proud of you. (((HUGS)))

I need to get on this one. I have an idea, but I need the weather to cooperate.

Toucan Scraps said...

this is fantastic.

I was thinking of getting my kids to write for this during the school half term break next week.

Renata said...

He absolutely kicks ass!

Nikki of Our Diabetic Warrior said...

Way to go Justice!!!!!

Jess said...

yay for justice! love this! it's great to hear from him, and that he can recognize that he can kick D's ass! woohoo!

Laura @ Houston We Have A Problem! said...

I love DBoy! Cause he kicks diabetes ass all day long!!

FatCatAnna \\^^// said...

Glad to see another D-hero out there like Justice!!! For one - for all!!! Whoo! Whoo!

Dawn said...

Awesome, Awesome post!!! I thought about asking Lenny about this, but, I wasnt entirely sure how to word it where he would understand, not to mention, I saw blog catalog at like 2am LOL!

Misty said...

Go Justice!!!

Karen said...

Justice is awesome!!! I want to try a Bouncy House for blood glucose control. :)

Celebrate With Us!