Thursday, April 7, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOY!!!!

 Today my youngest, my ham, my chatterbox, my love, my "husband" turns  6.

It has been an emotional week  for me as I  realize my baby boy is growing  up. He truly brings me so much joy and  love, I can't imagine my life without him. Him turning 6, and getting  ready for 1st grade  is amazing, but where has the time gone?  My youngest,  my  baby, has asked  me to call him a baby no more. I cried. His sweet lispy voice "Mama. I am a big boy now. STOP calling me your baby". I cried. I did. I don't know if I am just emotional or if its a mommy and son  thing or what.

I am excited to see him grow into this amazing young man, but also sad to see my baby boy go, if that makes sense?

I know I don't discuss Synsyre on here much, as this blog IS dedicated  to Justice and Diabetes related topics.

But here is to Synsyre. The best baby brother, the best supporter, type 3, and friend Justice could ever have. I believe  GOD knew the siblings, that a Type 1 needed. Synsyre is amazing. He is also my hero. His heart, compassion, humor, love, understanding and affection  are beyond his years.

Dear Synsyre,
I LOVE  YOU. I AM HONORED TO BE  YOUR MOMMY. YOU MAKE MY HEART SMILE EVERYDAY, AND I THANK GOD FOR YOU.

NEVER EVER  FORGET I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YOU. I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU NO  MATTER WHAT!

LOVE ALWAYS,
MAMA

This is for you...







12 comments:

Reyna said...

AHHHH...Syn is a gorgeous child Lex. Please let him know that Bridget and Joe and the fam wish him the HAPPIEST of birthdays today.

Enjoy your baby today Lex.

(((HUGS)))

Lora said...

So cute!!
When Justin asked me to stop calling him babay, I just said "but you will always be my baby". Can you believe it worked??
I was shocked!

I do try to only do it at home :)

Happy birthday Synsyre!!!!

Penny said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Syn!!!! 6 is the BEST age to be!

htimm=) said...

What a doll! Happy Birthday Syn!

Jen said...

Awwww...Happy Birthday gorgeous Boy from Seattle!!!

Kimberly said...

Happy happy birthday to the cutie patootie!!!!

Kris said...

Happy Birthday sweet boy! I hope your day is FABULOUS!!!

He is just too cute!

Joanne said...

Awwww, what a sweet (baby) boy! Happy Birthday, little man!

Jules said...

aww. happy birthday. the way/and what you write, always makes me CRY!! being a mummy to boys is the best.

Wendy said...

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Heidi / D-Tales said...

Oh, this post really tugged on my heart strings. I can so relate. My "baby" Max will turn 6 in June and I just want to stop time temporarily. I want to keep him little and cuddly for a while longer. He gives the best hugs, makes us all laugh and idolizes his big brother. So, when I read your post and watched the video, my heart melted.

Synsyre is such a gorgeous child! Those cheeks! Those eyes! The hair!

Happy, happy (belated) birthday to your little love!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! He is adorable and he will always be the baby of the family..... unless you have another baby, that is, LOL.

Celebrate With Us!