Wednesday, July 20, 2011

ME ME ME!!!


All the other D mamas are doing it...I wanna be part of the cool kids. So here goes...

Age: 29. Is it wrong to say I don't feel like I'm 29?

Bed size: King. Ummm my husband is 6 ft 8 1/2 we need it.

Chore you dislike: Are there ones I'm supposed to like? Well having 2 boys id say their bathroom is the worst.

Dogs: A chubby beagle named Niko :)

Essential start to your day: Hmm...a kiss from my hubby, hugs from the boys and lip gloss.

Favorite color: HOT PINK. :D

Gold or silver : silver and white gold for dainty stuff. But I am an accessories whore. Can I say that here?

Height: 5 ft. 2.

Instruments you play(ed) : None. Unless my voice counts? Its an instrument.

Job title: HBIC lol..kidding.

Kids: Two boys. 8 and 6. My everything x 2.

Live: Vegas. Ehh. I'm born raised and proud to be from Brooklyn. And yes I wanna go home!

Mom’s name: Vicki

Nicknames: Lex, Lexxi, Cakez (my sister) babygirl (Biggah) and Cookie. (Don't ask.).

Overnight hospital stays: Boys births, once pregnant with J for fluid leaking, infection when a teenager, Synsyres lung collapsed, and when J was little he had an awful stomach virus.

Pet Peeves: Fake people. Girls who don't eat. Being late. Sloppy drunks. Big kids drinking from bottles. When people judge me for how I look.

Quote from a movie: My Cousin Vinny. One of my fav movies ever:

"Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty. You spot a lil brook. You put your lil dear lips down to the cool clear water. Then BAM!!! A fuckin bullet rips off part of ya head, ya brains are laying on the ground in lil bloody pieces. Now I ask ya. Would ya give a fuck what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearin?!".

Righty or Lefty: righty

Siblings: 3 brothers, 1 sister, and a sister in law who I've stolen from my husband so she's mine now too :)

Time you wake up: for the day or for checks at night?

Underwear: really? Think Sisqos hit in the 90s.

Vegetables you don’t like: love em all!

What makes you run late: Other people. (Joannes answer was so perfect I left it be).

X-Rays you’ve had: chest many times...

Yummy food you make: Everything. I can get down in the kitchen!

Zoo animal favorite: koala, and monkeys!


12 comments:

sky0138 said...

ahh LOVE My Cousin Vinnny!! i seriously need to buy that DVD...lol. Also LOVE your sunglasses...they are awesome! was great to read and learn more about you!

Scully said...

"She had dumps like a truck, truck, truck, thighs like what, what what, baby move your butt, butt, butt all night long, let me see that thooooong..."

Reyna said...

Love the "other people" to the running late question! Ah, Lex..."Cookie"? Really? LOVE IT. You gotta tell us that story sometime.

My sister and brother used to call me "Reyna is a paina in the aina". Nice. Huh?

xoxo

Penny said...

Wonderful! Love the quote! Love you Lex!

Joanne said...

It took me a bit to figure out the job title one. What can I say, I'm a little slow in the morning. And thanks for the shout out!

Hallie said...

You are AWESOME! And HOT PINK totally rocks! :)

Denise aka 'Mom of Bean' said...

Um, shall we just connect the dots? Vegas, type of undies, COOKIE?!?! Hello?!?! ;)
Love the picture...beyond perfect! :)

Lora said...

Now I wanna ask because you told me not to. "Cookie"?!!?

Hell, it must be cuz your so sweet ;)

Roselady said...

Liked the photo punctuation on the end.

Amy said...

You are so stinkin' cute, Lexi! Those classes and the red lips and the perfect-length bangs . . . I wanna look like you!!!!!

And, glad to hear another 'Shorty the Pimp' is in da' house ;)

Rachael said...

You're so cute! Loved this!

Denise said...

LOVE!

Celebrate With Us!