Monday, August 8, 2011

Double Whammy!

Today I have the pleasure of guest posting in two places! Well actually one is ME the other is Justice and Synsyre! Now ever wonder how we manage Diabetes at school? Well its your lucky day baby! I'm guest blogging over at D-Mom Blog today! So clicky click here and check me out! D-Mom Blog Wait there's more.... Cara my awesome friend, started a project she explained to you guys last week called Your Voice. And todays folks sharing their voice? Yup! Justice and Synsyre!! So click here to read how they feel about a life with D. Warning. You may cry. My linkies aren't working, sorry! Copy and paste! http://countrygirldiabetic.blogspot.com/2011/08/justice-synsyre.html?spref=fb&m=1 So go one and read, let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love how honest the boys were in theirs. It shows that they feel comfortable with it and their emotions- and that will play such a huge part in how it affects them later in life. You're doing a great job Mama!

And you!! I cannot believe you have to be there every day to bolus! You deserve a cape or something Super Pancreas!

Celebrate With Us!