Saturday, August 6, 2011

Weapons At The Ready...

I can see it.

I know there's a way to fix this.

But to get there will be either a battle or small fight.

But I am prepared.

In the dark, I accumlate my weapons.

I set them out, side by side.

My Superhero is ready, he takes it all in stride.

We walk fast, trying to attain our goal with haste.

Its time.

I rip, pull and throw.

I saturate the new location.

I get systems ready.

I push it through.

It is working.

We return to our area of comfort.

Waiting for wait will happen next.....

That my friends is a site change in the bathroom of a movie theatre.


8 comments:

Captain Glucose and Meter Boy said...

You really have some awesome poetic talent, Alexis!

CG & MB

Lora said...

I can do it in a car
I can do it near or far
I can do it here or there
I can do it anywhere


Thats about as poetic as I get :)
I just showed Justin where Justice's site was... he said "no thank you" and walked away :/

Love you :)

Nikki of Our Diabetic Warrior said...

You guys ROCK!!!!

Denise aka 'Mom of Bean' said...

Nice!

You have such a way with words...and site changes in uncommon places! :)

Toucan Scraps said...

creatively written.

Meagan said...

You've got some mad skills!!! :)
Both in the site changing and blog writing departments. Great post!

Jessica said...

I love it! I know I've said this before, but your words are so powerful. :)

Holly said...

YOU are the Hero! : ) Even in a bathroom. ; ) Awesome!

Celebrate With Us!