Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Walk Project 2011- Help?

For those who have been following my blog from last year you know I like to do something special at the walk.

Last year we had a shirt that featured over 100 names of people living with Diabetes.

And a section honoring those lost.

This year I would like to do something else.

I would like to represent all of YOU at our walk.

Our walk is Nov 19th, so you have enough time!

I'm asking for you to send in a picture of yourself (if living with Diabetes), or your loved one.

That's it.

Wallet size prefered but ill take any size and make it work.

Pictures will need to be mailed NOT emailed. Thanks!

If interested please email me for details:

Justicespancreaticavengers@yahoo.com

ALSO! DON'T FORGET I STILL NEED LETTERS, DRAWINGS ETC OR JUSTICES BOOK.

These are to show him support and that he's not alone. It will be something he can look at whenever he's having burnout or just a bad day.

Thanks!

xoxo

No comments:

Celebrate With Us!