Tuesday, October 11, 2011

New Look, New Name,

Do you see it? Don't you love it?! Thanks to Bill a type 3, who I wish had a site I could link to, I now have this amazing new logo, custom made just for me! Drawn in the likeness of both my boys!! Justice is D-Boy, Synsyre is Ribbon. Pic is in that order as well, left to right. And HUGE thanks to my girl Tiffy, who tolerates all my crazy, I now have a new kick ass header, background and button! Love you girly, thank you!!! I have realized more and more this blog is not just about Justice's Misbehaving Pancreas, but his Alopecia, Synsyres adrenal issues, and well my boys as a whole. So I decided to do a full overhaul of my blog. Hope you guys all like. I was going to change my URL as well but it creates more issues, as so many have linked to me and this would render their links well dead. So until I figure a way to do that without the hassle, the URL will remain the same. But I do ask from now on if you link, or mention me, to use the same old URL above but our new name "The Chronicles of D-Boy & Ribbon". Ill keep everyone posted with additional changes if they come. Thanks!

14 comments:

Sara said...

Now I have to meet your superheroes for sure next time I am at my brother's house.

Penny said...

Love it Lex! I gotta grab your new button! Here's to your new blogging adventures! Love the graphics, great job Bill! Love ya Lex!

Jess said...

looks great, lexi! :)

LuvMyElyssa said...

It's so great. Congrats on the new look!!

Jonesy said...

i'm so happy about it! i can't stop looking at it lol. so glad you like it mama! LOVE YOU!

shannon said...

looks great! :)

Stephanie said...

Wonderful!!! I love it - what an amazing artist!

Heidi / D-Tales said...

Great change!

I'll add your new button to my good reading page.

Meagan said...

What a fantastic duo!!! LOVE your new artwork, and the comic-esque background is way cool! "POW, SMACK, PUNCH" take that diabetes!!! :)

Nikki of Our Diabetic Warrior said...

So cool Lexi! I LOVE it!

Shannon@ The New Normal Life said...

i love it! It is super cool just like you!!Cant wait to catch up!!

Jules said...

GORGEOUS. i love it.

Wendy said...

It's awesome!!!!!!!! Love it :)

Amy said...

Love it! Change is good! {{mine is coming}} It makes me smile to look at your header & the background together.

Celebrate With Us!