Monday, February 13, 2012

I OWN It.......

The chorus wasn't enough. Justice wanted a full song. So I sat with him and we collaborated.....

So here it is. Full video to follow. Fa sho.

"When I walk on by, My Dex starts to beep..dang Im high. I pump to the beat, walking down the street in my new tummietote, yeah! This is how I roll, skulls, camo skins outta control, Now I need sugar cause im going low.. And cause I own it I eat tabs on the go..

Girl look at that pancreas Girl look at the pancreas. It dont work...Girl look at that pancreas..It dont work!

When I walk in the spot, this is what I see, Everybody stops and they staring at my site I got a sensor in my arm and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it, show it...

I'm diabetic and I own it.

When I go play ball I rock a temp basal, When it gets kinda rough I check my pump for leaks ..This is how I roll, come on old site it's time to go! We headed to the buffet, baby don't be nervous....lots of carbs, so good.. just need to bolus!

Girl look at that pancreas, girl look at that pancreas....It dont work... Girl look at that pancreas, girl look that pancreas It dont work!

When I walk in the spot, this is what I see Everybody stops and they staring at my site I got a sensor on my arm and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it, show it

I'm diabetic and I own it!

I'm diabetic and I own it!

Check it out Pump pump pump pump pump Do the pump man Yeah diabetic and I own it.

Girl look at that pancreas....It work out Girl look at that pancreas it dont work!

Yeah I'm diabetic now u know it!".


4 comments:

Lizmari said...

This is so awesome. lol I LOVE it!!!!

Denise aka Mom of Bean said...

damn straight, you OWN IT!!

Rachael said...

love love love this!!

Anonymous said...

This is one cool kid. What a great attitude. He does own it! This will help a lot of kids who are not "out there" (although that is a viable choice too). I think sometimes by hiding the pump, it is because our DD does not want to call attention or deal with it; and I have wondered if there is an element of shame, at least subconsciously. Although she does test in public. I have a lot of admiration for your boy.

Celebrate With Us!