Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Special Sib of a D Kid Day- My Sweetest Synsyre

Today is Special Sib's of a D Kid Day!

A day dedicated to those AMAZING siblings who support their brothers, and or sisters with their diabetes.

From waiting to eat until a bg comes down, grabbing a juice box, or just being there to witness all the heartache diabetes can cause.

Many times these siblings are also left feeling like they may come in second, or aren't give as much attention because of diabetes.

We want them to know how amazing, wonderful and fantastic they are.

Synsyre is Justice's special sib.

He has a laugh that is infectious.

He knows every Michael Jackson song and if you let him he will sing them to you.

He has the cutest lisp there ever was.

He is an honor roll student who tends to talk too much.

He can dance his booty off.

He sings Stevie Wonder songs to me.

He loves to snuggle.

No matter how many times I try to teach him hebrew words they come out like Spanish.

He is sweet as can be.

He only cries if he is really really upset.

He wants to be a teacher when he grows up.

He admires his big brother more than words can say.

Wen Justice is high and picks on him he rolls with it, when Justice is low he runs and grabs a juice, when it all becomes too much he says I would take his diabetes mommy.

He has a heart of gold, and is truly a superhero in his own right.

I am so blessed to have this amazing soul in my life!!











4 comments:

Princess LadyBug said...

Syn is so my hero!!! And tell him I'm named after a Stevie Wonder song so he needs to brush up on My Cherie Amour. My Mommy spelled it wrong, but that is where they got my name. :)

Lora said...

Justice is one lucky kiddo to have such an awesome sib.

bvrooks said...

What an awesome D-Sib!! Synsyre, any CWD would be lucky to have you for a sib!!!

Scott K. Johnson said...

I love this - and the pics! Your whole dang family is incredible. I miss you guys!

Celebrate With Us!